Presenter: Scott Lesnick
In an ever-changing world, public-safety communication officials are facing unprecedented challenges that demand adaptability and resilience. The impact of these changes on employees cannot be ignored, as they face new pressures, exhaustion/burnout, and the need to navigate uncharted territories.
To retain top talent and achieve our goals of problem-solving, perspective building, empathy, shared learning and providing essential public safety communications, we must understand the effects of change on their staff and provide training with the necessary support. This is accomplished by acknowledging and addressing shifting priorities, fostering resilience, and promoting interaction that allows for us to enhance recruitment and retention efforts. All of this his helps make Canada safer.
This popular keynote delivers essential tools and strategies to navigate change successfully, encouraging open communication, and cultivate a resilient and inclusive workplace culture.
By embracing the challenges of change, leaders can position their company for growth, increase employee retention and engagement, and create a productive and thriving workforce. Prepare to level up your leadership skills, inspire your teams, and lead your workplace with resilience and agility in the face of change.
1. Successfully Leading and Navigating Positive Change: Develop the skills to lead your teams through change effectively. Discover strategies to foster collaboration, navigate a culture of positive change, and inspire your staff to embrace new opportunities for growth.
2. Learn 7 powerful actions, derived from my five-year survey, that will strengthen communication and promote inclusion within your organization. Explore techniques to cultivate a workplace culture that values open dialogue, collaboration, and diversity.
3. Gain insights into identifying and addressing the challenges your staff faces, both personally and professionally. Understand how to create a supportive environment that acknowledges individual needs, fosters well-being, and provides the tools and resources for personal and professional growth.
4. Develop a stronger, more agile vision that aligns with the changing landscape. Explore strategies to stay productive, engage as a leader, and foster meaningful relationships at all levels of the organization.
5. Discover three key tools that allow individuals to stress less, engage better at work, and boost productivity, even in the face of adversity. Learn practical techniques to promote employee well-being, reduce burnout, and create a positive work environment that supports individuals during challenging times.
136 8 Ave SE
Calgary AB T2P 0K6