APCO Canada 2023 Award Nominations
APCO Canada is proud to recognize the outstanding individuals and teams that make up our industry and we look forward to presenting the awards at our APCO Canada Awards Gala on November 21, 2023.
Submissions for Award Nominations is now closed.
Please make note of the following important guidelines when submitting a nomination:
- 2023 Excellence Awards nominations must cover incidents from January 1, 2022 until December 31 2022.
- All nominations must be provided to APCO Canada via this electronic form.
- Complete one submission per nomination.
- If selected, the nominee or one member of the Team will be asked to attend the 2023 APCO Canada Conference & Tradeshow to accept the award. Please ensure that this requirement can be met before any submission is made.
Please have the following information prepared prior to starting the application process:
- Award (Teamwork, Telecommunicator of the Year, Trainer of the Year, Technologist of the Year)
- Nominee Full Name(s) and/or Team Name
- Nominee Agency
- Nominee Job Title
- Nominee Complete Work Address
- Nominee Work Phone Number
- Nominee E-mail Address
- Nominator Full Name
- Nominator Agency
- Nominator Job Title
- Nominator Complete Work Address
- Nominator Work Phone Number
- Nominator E-mail Address
- Digital Colour Photograph of the Nominee or Team
- Why the Nominee(s) should receive the Award
- Documentation to Support the Nomination (i.e. recordings, transcripts, media clippings, commendations or awards relevant to the nomination). Scanned copies of these documents are acceptable. Please submit all supporting material in one document (maximum of 5 pages).